This is sooo amazing! I love the sound effects. What an awesome lego version of Indiana Jones! Archer and I watched this on TV together the other night and thought of you!
Griffin, you must make sure Nathan sees this. He will love it. The action in amazing!!
AHHH! This is so rad! Good job Griffin. Soundtrack props to Joshua- do da do- do da do- oooh, what's that?Hahhahaaa. High praise! :o)
This is awesome. I would like make requests for movies. Star wars, Top Gun, Batman, Maybe some days of thunder or Talledega nights.
This is sooo amazing! I love the sound effects. What an awesome lego version of Indiana Jones! Archer and I watched this on TV together the other night and thought of you!
ReplyDeleteGriffin, you must make sure Nathan sees this. He will love it. The action in amazing!!
ReplyDeleteAHHH! This is so rad! Good job Griffin. Soundtrack props to Joshua- do da do- do da do- oooh, what's that?
ReplyDeleteHahhahaaa.
High praise!
:o)
This is awesome. I would like make requests for movies. Star wars, Top Gun, Batman, Maybe some days of thunder or Talledega nights.
ReplyDelete